Liquid roofing involves the application of a monolithic, fully bonded, liquid based coating to a roof. The coating cures to form a rubber-like elastomeric waterproof membrane. This is capable of stretching and returning to its original shape without damage.
This cold applied system, can be quickly and easily laid with a minimum of disruption. Liquid roofing will be a cost effective solution that will be compatible with most substrates. Finally, this is a fast curing system, and it will be easy to maintain. This system is also guaranteed. It is also available in a range of specifications to suit all needs.
When should you choose liquid roofing?
- It is usually used for remedial covering, without removing the current material.
- Good for heavy traffic areas, e.g. balconies, due to the strong properties of the material
- Systems include primer, layers of waterproofing liquid, reinforced fibre layer and protective top layer.
- Applied by roller, brush, squegee or spray.
- Also, Southend, Chelmsford, Maldon, Rochford, Shoeburyness, Leigh on Sea, Westcliff, Canvey, Braintree, Basildon, Brentwood, Burnham on Crouch, Epping, Ongar, Colchester, Witham and Tiptree.